Pages

Thursday 23 January 2020

Just my cup of TEA

Hello folks!
DT Anila here today on the blog. 
I am sharing a set of cards today. 
One is a regular 4x6 card and other one is a mini card.

Here are the cards!

I have used the "There's always time for Tea" stamp set from the store for making both of my cards.
I began by stamping the smaller images on a white cardstock in grey ink. 
I cut that panel into two parts to be used separately on the two cards.
I adhered these panels, with a thin matting of gold strip on one side. On one card, I adhered it on the top and on the other at the bottom.
Stamped the sentiment.
Stamped the image, coloured it and fussy cut it.
Foam mounted the images on to the cards.

Closer look to the cards!

Mini card!

4"x6" card

That's all from my end today.
Hope you liked my cards.

Anila❤️

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sugar cube background! Cup of tea is really so sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like