Pages

Saturday 25 January 2020

Happy hearts birthday


DT Annalisa here today. It has been freezing outside in my kneck of the woods so I wanted to share a spring themed card. I used the new heart grid masking stencil and the large square masking stencil from Time For Tea Designs as well as images from four separate stamp sets - Say Anything, Warm Winter Wishes, Woodland Critters and Butterflies.

I used both the positive of the square stencil and the negative of the heart stencil to create the center area of the card. I applied Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides with my Blender Brushes. I love how you can mix and max the stencils to come up with different designs.

Next, I stamped and coloured the little critters with my copics, cut them out and adhered them to the blank insides of the hearts. I stamped the 'Happy birthday' to the top heart.

For the background, I used some patterned paper from my stash with some teal foil leaves on them (hard to see in the photo). I used some washi tape with silver foil on it to add extra detail around the center of the card.


Finally, I used liquid pearls and some enamel dots to finish up the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like