Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

You Make Me Smile Video Tutorial

Hello Vic here today with my very first post! I’m so excited to be part of this awesome team! I have my first video tutorial to share with you all today.



I started by first ink blending some plain white card using distress Ink. This will be the background.
I then stamped all my images and coloured them in with copic markers, using the coordinating dies I adhered some washi tape to the dies before running them through my die cutting machine.

I then adhered the ink blended piece of card to my card base using some double sided tape. Once this is complete I started on my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of pink card using some Versamark ink and then sprinkled some white embossing powder over this. I then heat set the sentiment with my heat gun. Trim the sentiment down and adhere to your card using some foam pads.

I then adhered all the die cut images onto my card.

To finish the card off I added some sparkly glitter glue to the hat, flower and butterflies.
Your card is now complete.

Thank you so much for watching and stopping by today,

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like