Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Feeling Under The Weather

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here with a card that I think is very appropriate for the current British weather and just in case you've missed the real rainbows I've added one to my card!


I cut and coloured the cute cat with the umbrella from the All Occasion Critter set with my Chamelon pens and stamped and die cut the sentiment from the same set.  I die cut the rainbow from the Storms Don't Die set and coloured it with distress inks.  I then stamped and die cut the clouds from the same set.


Finally, for the background I used distress oxide inks through the Scene It and the Splish Splash stencils.  I added spatters of water to the puddle to make it look a little more realistic!

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like