Pages

Saturday 1 August 2020

The greater the Storm the Brighter the Rainbow!


Morning all well its been a full week already since the new release and it looks like your all loving it as much as we are! I love how everything works so well with each other I combined the Storms don't last Forever and the Grateful for You Landscape stamp sets for this sweet card.
I started out by cutting out two large circles from the Circles of Love Nesting Dies and two circles the next size down. Using the smaller circle I ink blended some clouds using the Sunny Side up Again Stencil and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink. I finished it off with some splatters of Iced Spruce Distress Oxide then I set it aside to dry.
Using the other small circle I cut I stamped the Grateful for You landscape image on and coloured up with Copic markers. I fussy cut it out right on the line and chopped off some of the other elements just keeping two of the mountains and one tree. This just gives it a different look and gives more room for the Rainbow in the background.
The rainbow I stamped out using Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide then the middle arch I heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. The cloud is die cut with the cloud die I just didn't stamp it and the sun is from the Grateful for You Landscape set. 
For the sentiment I added some Worn Lipstick distress oxide on some card then stamped straight on top and die cut it out. Then all was left to do was stick everything together and pop on the back of the card the second larger circle I cut and  my card was finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like