Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Hey halloween....!!

Hey there tea-timers...

Who's excited for Halloween?! If you said yes then you totally need to check out the Halloween mini release at Time for Tea designs!! 

It's such a fun release, I couldn't wait to get crafty with it...

This one consists of mainly digital products so that means you can print it out and create with it in a matter of minutes...



To make this card I used these T4T products...



To create my card I first started by printing out the digital images and coloured them all up with alcohol markers. I also printed out all the digital papers so I could select which one I wanted to use and save all the rest for a future project. 

My card base was done using different colours of cardstock along with the mini slimline scallop die. I love this die for my card bases , it's such a great size and perfect to create little scenes on!!


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the card using different levels of foam tape creating varying dimension. 

Using the hey sentiment die I die cut the shadow from purple card and the letters from orange then adhered them together with liquid glue before adding to the top right corner. 

To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of pretty sequins...


I had so much fun making this card with all these cute images and popping colour combo.
I hope you enjoyed it and it inspires you to create some halloween cards.

Till next post, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like