Pages

Monday 12 September 2022

Hey There... balloon buddies!

Hello, bonjour, hallo, hola, ciao, Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. It's DT Randy and on today's blog post, I have a tutorial on this balloon buddies card that I made using the new Hey There Critters stamp set.

I wanted to create a Hello card, but include the different languages that is featured in the stamp set.


Sets used:

I first cut out my card panel using the A2 sized die in the Autumn Scene Cover Plate set. To blend my background, I used Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy, Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass, Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feather distress oxides. I placed my card to the side thereafter. I then stamped out my images and used the following Copic Marker colors to color them:




  • Bunny: E51, E53, E55, E57
  • Mouse: C00, C1, C2, C3, C4, V5
  • Bear: E00, E01, E11, E13, E15, E21, E23
  • Cat: YR00, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18
  • Balloons: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, RV21, RV23, RV25, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG21, YG23, YG25
I then die cut the images using their coordinating dies. I set those to the side as well. I took the Cloud dies and die cut them from white cardstock. I first decided where I wanted the clouds and adhered them using liquid adhesive. 



I then decided how I wanted my sentiments to appear on the card. I heat embossed the sentiments directly onto my card panel. To complete my card, I then adhered the critters and their balloons using foam adhesive. 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and feel some inspiration with this project. If you loved any of the products that I used, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some extra savings. I hope you have a crafty week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like