Pages

Monday 28 November 2022

Sending You a Whole Latte Love

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am sharing a perfect blend of stamp sets with the new Pumpkin Spice and The Perfect Blend sets.

I love the different images of the mugs that are included in the Pumpkin Spice set and the sentients in the Perfect Blend set pair wonderfully!


Sets used:
I've been loving the clean and simple look and wanted to create a simple but cute background for the mugs. I first took an A2 panel and piece of low tack tape that I tore in half and masked off a portion of the panel. I took the coffee bean stamped with embossing ink. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. With Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy and Tattered Rose Distress Oxides and blended it over the embossed area.



I then stamped out the images and used the following Copic Marker combos to color them:
  • RV10, RV11, RV13
  • BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
  • R20, R22, R24, R27
  • V01, V04, V05, V06
  • E00, E11, E13
I then fussy cut them out and set them to the side. I then took the sentiment and stamped it directly onto the panel. 



To complete my card, I arranged my mugs how I wanted them on the card and then used liquid adhesive to adhere the images.

I hope you enjoyed this card and love the sets I featured as much as I do. If you want to purchase these sets, check out the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 for extra savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like