Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2022

Let it snow, let it snow....!!

Hey there tea-timer friends... 

DT Ashlee here today to share a new card with you and this one uses more of the new release goodies!!

I am totally loving all the new sets, they are so fun and super adorable too...



This card uses the Snow much fun Stamos and co-ordinating die set along with these previously release T4T products...


To create this card I started with a white card base that I stamped a row of the trees on and coloured with a white glitter pen (sorry I couldn't capture the sparkle in the photo).

I then added a wide stitch frame that was diet from a light blue cardstock. This was mounted with foam tape to add dimension to the base. 



A poppin sentiment was added by die cutting the let it snow sentiment from black and bright pink cardstocks. A sub sentiment was stamped and die cut using the co-ordinating die and added onto the side of the large sentiment. 


I stamped, coloured and die cut a couple of the cute snowmen and added them to the scene. To complete the card I popped on some of the T4T enamel dots.

What do you think of this fun snow scene card? I hope you enjoyed it...


Happy crafting, till next post. Hugs Ashlee. 



Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use the code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like