Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Happy anniversary Hammy's

 Hey there Tea timer friends...

Who's ready for some new T4T inspiration? This one is Pink and full of cute little Hammy's that are ready to celebrate!....


I used these Time for Tea designs products :

- Hooray hamster stamps

- Hooray hamster co-ordinating dies

- Flirty flowers cover die

- Fishtail banner die

- Simple sentiments stamps


To create this card I started by inking a light pink cardstock base with Pucker up ink from Catherine Pooler ink. I then die cut this panel from the flirty flowers cover die. I added a shiny pink paper underneath to fill the flower design (unfortunately the shine doesn't show in the photo but its pretty cool IRL). 

A couple of banners were then die cut from black cardstock that I heat embossed sentiments on using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder. I adhered both those using foam tape for dimension. 

Four hammy's were stamped, coloured and die cut (I used Spectrum noir tri-blend markers to colour them) before adhering to the card base also with foam tape. 

The card was completed by adding a touch of pretty sequins!!


I hope you enjoyed todays card, thanks for stopping by and happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like