Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Pawsome....!!

Hey there Tea-timers...

How awesome was Valentine's inspiration week?! It was so nice seeing all the teams lovely creations so I thought I would continue it on a little more this week with a pink pawsome design!!


I used these Time for Tea designs products :


To create this card I started with a light pink cardstock base that I added the pawsome prints too using the stencil and Catherine Pooler ink. I then added a bit of blending to the top portion and gave it a splatter of black paint...

Using the You had me at Meow sentiment I die cut both layers and adhered them together with liquid glue before adhering to the card base with foam tape so it popped up off the base!


I coloured up two plants and a cat from the Purrfect set using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers, die cut using the co-ordinating dies and adhered those also using foam tape before completing the card with a touch of sequins....

I hope you enjoyed this meow card, happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like