Pages

Friday 10 March 2023

Birthday Penguins

 

Hello everyone, DT Annalisa here today! For my card, I am sharing a winter birthday card that features the adorable It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set. I love using this set to create not only Christmas cards but winter cards as well. 

I used the Waves Cover Die to cut some patterned paper from the  Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6". I used double-sided tape to adhere the resulting slopes down to a 4-by-5 3/4 inch card base, to which I added some stitched lines using a rectangle stitched die.


I stamped the 'it's your Birthday' sentiment from Beach Buds and cut it out with the coordinating die set.

I stamped and Copic-coloured the penguins and igloo from the It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set. I die-cut them using the coordinating dies and then added white gel pen accents and Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter (I used a Quickie Glue Pen to adhere the glitter).


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like