Pages

Monday 27 March 2023

You Are So SWEET!

 Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog and Happy Monday! The new release is now live in the shop but I wanted to share one more card using a stamp set from a previous release in case you wanted to mix some of the older and newer sets in in your order. Today I am showcasing the Sundae Sweeties set as another counter top scene to continue my counter top series!

Sets Used:


I first stamped out my images and used the coordinating die set to cut out the images. I used the following Copic Marker Color Combos to color the images

Y00, Y12, Y14, Y16, Y18
RV21, RV23, RV5
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
YG21, YG23, YG26
E00, E01, E11, E13
E21, E23, E25, E27
C-0, C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7


I then took the rectangle die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate set (which is retiring!) to use as my panel. I took the Tiled Wall stencil and blended it with Worn Lipstick and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides. 

I then wanted it to look like the ice cream already melted on the counter so I took the Beach Scene Builder stencil and blended it with Salvaged Patina. To create the chocolate stain, I blended Gathered Twigs with the Coffee Stains Stencil.


With the images, I arranged it onto the panel to see where I would stamp my sentiments. Once I figured out where I wanted them to go, I stamped them directly onto the panel. I used liquid adhesive to adhere my images onto the panel.

When you are checking out the new release, don't forget to check out the previous releases to see what would pair well. Don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for a discount on your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like