Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2023

I'm Quackers About You....

Hi friends, it's DT Miri here and I am delighted to be back with another card today. It's cold and dreary here in Melbourne, Australia so what better than a fun, spring coloured card. For today's card I am using the super cute Lucky Duck stamp set. I mean how adorable are those little ducks!! So let's get started on the card........



I started off by getting the card base and panels prepared. I cut and scored a deep pink cardstock to create a card base that measured 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then cut two panels of white cardstock, one slightly smaller than the card base and the second one, slightly smaller again. I then moved onto the images.


I stamped two of the ducks and one flower in Copic friendly dye ink. I then stamped the grass image twice across the smallest white panel. I coloured everything with Copic markers and once dry I fussy cut the ducks and flower, although there are coordinating dies available. I then added white highlights to all of the images with a white gel pen.


I used the following Copic marker combinations for today's card - 

Y38, Y35, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR16, YR12, R85, R83, R81, BV13, BV02, BV00, 
G02, G00, G000, G0000

I then added an ink blended sky about the stamped flowers using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks and stamped the bee image onto the background with black dye ink. I then stamped the sentiment in deep pink dye ink and added the ducks and flower to the panel with foam tape and liquid glue. Finally I added all of the panels to the card base.


That completes the card for today. I hope you are inspired to make a fun, spring card sometime soon. Don't forget to use my code - T4TMIRI10 - for 10% off when you head over to the Time For Tea Designs online shop. Happy crafting.

See you next Tuesday xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like