Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2023

You Are Moovellous.....

Hello crafty friends, DT Miri here today. It's new release time here at Time For Tea Designs and what a fantastic release it is. I encourage you to head over to the website and check out all the new stamp sets - there's so much to choose from and something to cover all the different crafting you might be doing. For my card today, I will be using the Ewe Are Moovellous stamps, so let's get started.....



I started off this card by creating the card base and getting all the panels and die cutting done. Firstly I created a card base from pale grey cardstock that measured 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then trimmed a panel of soft blue cardstock to measure slightly smaller than the base. Then again, slightly smaller in white cardstock. I then die cut the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Die in the soft blue so I could use the circles (keep the rest of the die cut piece for another card). I glued all of the panels and pieces in place with liquid glue.



I then moved onto the animal images. I stamped them in black dye ink that is Copic friendly.  I then coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut, although there is a coordinating die available. I stamped words on the speech bubbles.



The Copic markers I used for the card are:

C2, C1, C0, E44, E42, E41, E40, E55, E53, YG05

Once all the images were dry, I glued them into place with liquid glue. I then stamped the sentiments on to navy cardstock using white pigment ink. I added white embossing powder and heat set until melted. I trimmed them and added onto the card with foam tape for some dimension.



That completes the card for today. I hope you have been inspired to get crafty soon. Don't forget to head over the the online store to check out the whole new release and use my code to get 10% off your order - T4TMIRI10 Have a great week and I'll see you again soon xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like