Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Bear Hugs & Donuts!

Happy Wednesday!

It's Shabneez here with a cute donut shaped card to share made using various Time for Tea products to include the Splish Splash stencil in a different way!

I made the donut base using 2 of the Circle of Love nesting dies from kraft card.  I then took the Splish Splash stencil and inked through parts of it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink using my blender brush.  Oxide inks work particularly well with coloured cardstock as the ink sits on the cardstock as oppose to getting absorbed into it.  I added Nuvo drops in small strips to resemble sweets.


I stamped my bear and donut then coloured in using my Chameleon pens.  I added some Glossy Accents on the doughnut to give it a glaze.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my fun creation.  Don't forget you can get 10% off the entire store using my discount code T4TSHABNEEZ10!

Happy Crafting!


Products Used:

Load image into Gallery viewer, Circle Of Love Nesting Dies



Load image into Gallery viewer, Bearing Gifts Clear Stamp Set


Load image into Gallery viewer, Beautiful Blender Brush - Medium


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like