Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

You're So Cool - FB Live Replay Card Making Tutorial


Happy Wednesday all!

Jo here with the link to our latest FB Live replay video.

On Saturday we had an impromptu FB Live Craft With Jo. 
Be sure to check out the video below to see exactly how this card was made & also to hear how I was interrupted by next doors cat :D :D


I was in a summer mood so decided to use the Life's A Beach set and a background I already had in my stash!

The Clear Drops are new in store and really make the background look cool, like water droplets on a glass of ice cold cocktail :)


In the video I show you how I colour our little girls skin and hair.


I used Glossy Accents to make my Ice Lolly look icy and my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush pen to make my Ice Cream look frosty.



I used our new Bubblegum cardstock to create my frame.


I really hope that this card brightens up what is a rainy day here in the UK. 
Happy Crafting!

The items I used are listed below.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like