Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Crafty Cats Rainbow Card

Hello Vic here today. I’m sharing a sweet card tutorial over on the Time For Tea Designs YouTube channel.

You can view the video here:
I used a standard square card for my video today, but feel free to use any card size that you like.

To start with I trimmed down a smaller panel of white card and used the Scene It Stencil and distress ink. I applied the ink to the card using the Beautiful blending brushes.

Once the sky background was completed I then used the grass stencil and applied this onto a separate piece of white card. I didn’t apply the ink onto the sky background as I will be fussy cut this grass piece out.

I am going to have the rainbow tucked behind the grass piece. Once I trimmed the grass piece out I reapplied the ink over the top.

I adhered the grass piece down but left the top of the grass with no adhesive so that the rainbow can be placed behind this. To make the rainbow I used the Circle Of Love Nesting Die and used different pieces of card to cut out each circle. You will need to use two circle dies to get a frame. Once all your colours are die cut I adhered them all onto a piece of card. You will be left with a big circle. I then trimmed the whole circle out then trimmed the circle in half. You will now be left with a rainbow.

I then stamped out my images using the gorgeous Crafty Cats Clear Stamps and I used my copic markers to colour them in. I then used the
Crafty Cats Coordinating Dies to die cut the images out.

Jo has designed lots of accessories with this stamp set so I highly recommend getting the dies if you can they are fantastic and take all the hard work out than using a pair of scissors.

I then used the sentiment that comes with the stamp set Craft Supplies Before Guys and I heat embossed this with white embossing powder onto a piece of black card. I then used my heat gun to heat set the sentiment.
I trimmed the sentiment down and applied some foam tape to the back of my ink blended panel. I also added some more clouds to my card blank with the Scene It Stencil.
Once this was complete I adhered all the images down and added some pearl drops and glitter.
Your card is now complete. Thanks so much for stopping by today and you can view all the beautiful 
 Time For Tea Designs Products Here.
Have a lovely day!
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like