Pages

Sunday 16 May 2021

I miss you so much

Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday. 

DT Lyndsey here on the blog today and I thought I'd share another I've the cards I've made using the fabulous Mandala Stencil.


I love how you can create a beautiful card with few supplies and just using the stencil as the focal point.

I cut a piece of white card out using the largest die from the A2 Layering Dies and created the image by blending 3 colours of distress ink through the stencil (Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet). Before removing the stencil I added a layer of gloss paste to create a beautiful sheen over the design.

I matted the panel onto a slightly larger piece of black card and adhered to a 5x7 card cut down to size. 

To finish off the card I added the 'I miss you so much' sentiment from the Brighter Day Sentiment cards and a few clear sequins.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like