Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Birthday Wishes Card


Hei tea timers! It's
Miki here and today I'm back with a birthday card for T4TD. I love the Hello Cupcake stamp set and I couldn't help it but make a cute birthday card with it!


If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I recently visited my friend Natalia for a weekend which means I got to play with her supplies, yayyy! For this card I used her Concord&9th ink cubes to create an abstract background. I simply took the ink cubes and dragged them across the card panel. I used 3 different colors:

  • Sorbet
  • Grapefruit
  • Buttercup

Next, I stamped the cupcake image and colored it using Ohuhu markers. I then die cut it using the matching die. I went ahead and die cut it another 3 times from white cardstock and glued them together to add some dimension to my image.

For the sentiment I picked the Birthday Wishes from the same set and embossed it in gold. I then added the image to the card front and finished it off with some gems. I glued it on an A2 top folding card base and that's it!

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you like today's card and it inspires you to create your own abstract backgrounds.

If you shop at the T4TD store, you can use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order!

Crafty hugs,
Miki

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like