Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

You Are So Sweet

 Hello all Tea Timers, Claudia here with a new inspiration, this time I wanted to color with pencils on craft paper and I chose these adrable little mice of the set  Hello Cupcake  and Sundae SweetiesI like the clean and simple effect.


I wanted to create a scene a little different, so I imagined these two little ones playing in the snow.

 I stamped these two mice and added more cherries, I then created a snowy scene and with the white gel pen I emphasized the snow

Looks like a fun scene to me , hope you like it too!!! 

I wish you a wonderful week and I remind you to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like