Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

Jumping with Joy!

Hello, Tea Timers!

It is DT Natalia here today. We have a new release over at the Time for Tea shop! Have you seen all the cuteness yet?

For this card, I created my background with some purples, blues and pearl white Mozart watercolours. I don't use watercolours often, but this background was so quick to make! I then used a stencil with Gina K glitter paste which looks like snow.

I die cut the winter trees 4 times each from white carsdstock and adhered them to my panel using double sided tape. I would have used liquid glue, but I find tape is better when you are trying to stick something to glitter! For the hills, I used the Slimeline Hillside Scene dies and I assembled it all together using double sided foam tape.

My critters and sentiment are from the new Jumping with Joy set, it is such a beautiful set, and the critters are adorable! I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and pencils and then added some highlights with a white gel pen.

There is more! Head over to the shop to get a 30% from a selection of crafty goodies! Use the code BFCM2021 at checkout. Hurry, it ends tonight!

May be an image of cat and text that says "timefortea Odesigns AWESOME BLACK FRIDAY SALE CODE: BFCM2021 30% OFF* DON'T MISS THE AMAZING DEALS IN OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE Sale runs from 9AM 26 November- Midnight 29 November *code apples to items in our Black Friday Sale Section only."
You can also use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% discount if you don't fancy anything from the Black Friday Sale Section!

I hope you enjoy this release as much as me!

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like