Pages

Friday 18 August 2023

Rainy Day Hugs


Happy Friday, Annalisa here! I am sharing a cheerful 'hugs' card that features the Memory Keeping Essential Dies and Hogs & Kisses stamp set, both of these are part of the retiring collection - now is a great time to grab them as they are on sale!  

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a beautiful piece of paper from the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad. I added this to an A2 card base with double-sided tape. I used the same patterned paper to die-cut the Hugs Stitched Sentiment Die.


I cut the polaroid frame from the Memory Keeping Essential Dies into dark navy cardstock. I added a stitched border using a white Gelly Roll Pen. I used liquid glue to stick the 'hugs' sentiment to the frame.

I cut a white backer for the polaroid frame, to which I glued blue-coloured cardstock. I used the grass die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to cut green cardstock and then glued it to the blue area. I then used liquid glue to stick the polaroid frame down on the backer area.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) the adorable pig with his umbrella from Hogs & Kisses and cut them out with their coordinating dies (also on sale!) I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I glued the pig to the frame and its' backer sheet and then adhered this to the card base to complete the card.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like