Pages

Thursday 3 August 2023

Flying by to Say THANK YOU!

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda back with a super sweet card featuring the Love is in the Air stamp set!
To create this card, I started by creating my background!  I blended Catherine Pooler's Sixteen Candles, It's a Girl, Do-Si-Do and Bellini inks through the 6x6 Scene Builder Stencil cloud side.

Next, I stamped and colored my images with Copic markers.  I used their coordinating dies to cut them out.
I stamped my sentiment directly onto my card front.
Then, I used liquid glue and 3D foam squares to attach my stamped images to my card front.

For a finishing touch, I added some Clear Bubbles Enamel Dots.

And then, I used liquid glue to adhere my card front to my card base!

Here are a few more close-up images!


Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  Xx, Amanda






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like