Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Birthday Hedgie!


Hi crafty friends! Are you ready for a dose of inspiration from Time For Tea Designs? DT Jennifer here to share my latest project with you! This one came together so quickly, you'd be amazed at how versatile these cute critters really are! Today I've used the Woodland Critterscoordinating dies, Say Anything clear stamp set, AND the Magical Snowflakes stencil with our beautiful blender brushes and Distress Oxide Inks.




I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! For more details on how I created this card, visit my blog

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like