Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

Christmas Deer by Cat

Hi everyone! 

It's Cat here, with a DT inspiration using the stamp and die set 'Christmas Deer', the stencil 'Tremendous Trees' and the 'Friend' Sentiment Die 


For this card I used the stencil and some Versa-marker and pink embossing powder to create the glitter trees. Once heat embossed i then used Tim Holts distress ink ' Spun sugar' to re-do the stencil on top. I then used the 'Christmas deer' stamp and dies to cut out the snow hill and trees, the snowflake and the deer which I then coloured with Promarkers and added to the card. I stamped Merry Christmas onto a strip of paper and added snowflake. Finally i die cut the 'Friend' Sentiment out of pink glitter card and the backing from card.

I hope youl like it!

Crafty Hugs
Cat
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like