Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Woodland Friends: "Thanks"

Hi crafty friends! Are you ready for a dose of inspiration from Time For Tea Designs? DT Jennifer here with a fun woodland scene that I hope you enjoy. 



Today's project features stamps and dies for the latest release. These Woodland Critters are just SO CUTE. I've also used the coordinating dies, and paired them with one of the deer images from the Christmas Deer clear set (and coordinating dies). The sentiment tucked up in the upper left corner was done with the Say Anything clear stamp set.


This card is 4x6 inches in size, as I found I needed a little more space to get all the goodies on there!


I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! For more details on how I created this card, visit my blog


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like