Pages

Saturday 14 December 2019

Penguin Penny Slider Card

Good Morning!

Jo here with all the details of the project we made during our FaceBook Live Thursday evening.

Be sure to check out the video below which shows the edited highlights from the Live event.

We made this super cute Penguin Penny Slider Card using the new Time For Tea Designs Cardstock and the Warm Winter Wishes Stamp and Die Set along with some other classic sets.


I cut our Tropical Teal Cardstock from one of our Hello Rectangle Nesting Dies and stamped the snowflakes with a stamp from the Christmas Deer Stamp Set.


I stamped our Penguin and Tree from the Warm Winter Wishes Stamp set and coloured on Copic Markers.
I die cut them with the coordinating dies.


I used stickles to add shine to the star and edges of the branches and some Nuvo Crystal Drops to add shine to the baubles.


I used the die from the Christmas Deer Die Set to cut two of my tree and snowy hill landscapes. The one in the fore front had the slider mechanism die cut into it. The Slider Die is from the Best Fishes Die Set.
I doubled up my shaker tape to line the slider panel and used a piece of the same tape to attach my Penguin to the penny that makes the slider mechanism.


My sentiment is from the Christmas Deer Stamp Set and is heat embossed onto our Moon Mist Card stock. I used this same cardstock with the largest Hello Rectangle Nesting Die to make my card blank.

I hope you like the card today. Slider cards are so much fun to receive and even more fun to make! 

All the products I used are listed below.

make sure to watch our FB Live Events every Thursday at 8pm for more demonstrations and inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like