Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Creating a Cute Scene on a Circle Shaped Card



Hello there crafty friends!! Jo here with another card tutorial.
This week I'm featuring the brand new Crafty Cats and making a super cute scene on a shaped Card Base.

Be sure to watch our video below to see how we made this adorable card.



I don't normally make shaped cards - I'm boring haha! But our new Circle of Love Dies are perfect - or should I say 'purrfect' :) for a Circle card base, so that's what I did!



Watch the video to see how I made the 3D frame. Its so simple and look great.


I used characters from the Crafty Cats Stamp & Die Set to create our wonderful crafty scene. I just love this set so much!


The background has been created using the new Brisk Wall Stencil which is also a favourite of mine already! This will be used so much!


I love how this Circle shaped card turned out. It looks so cool sat on my shelf. So different from the usual rectangle or square cards we typically do. You have to try it!


I really hope you enjoyed the card today. Do check out the video & all the products from the new release that I used today are listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like