Pages

Saturday 30 May 2020

Bearing With Me - New Card Making Tutorial & Craft With Jo Video


Hi all!!

Jo here with this weeks Live Card Making Tutorial.

Be sure to watch the video below to get all the details of how we made this weeks card.




I absolutely love how this card turned out.


I used the Say Cheese Cover Plate Die & cut it from coloured cardstock to give it a completely different look! Now it looks like fun bubbles or something! :) The circles are a great size for your critters to peek out of.


I love the Bearing Gifts Stamps as there are so many fun accessories to choose from that the bears can be holding.


I love this moustached bear poking out of one of the circle apertures!! So cute!!


I ink blended the background using our Beautiful Blender Brushes to get this lovely pastel 'airbrushed' effect. Loved this colour combo!!


I added dimension by using foam pads on the back of my Say Cheese Die cut panel. I also popped up my check box on a small foam pad so it stands out.


I really hope you like todays card and enjoyed the video.

You can grab all the products used in our shop via this link: Time For Tea Designs
You can also see the products I used listed below.

Have a great day & Happy Crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like