Pages

Saturday 30 May 2020

XOXO


Hi Guys DT member Natalie here and I have another card to share with you all using that adorable Bearing Gifts stamp set. If you read my post last I mentioned that I had done a massive stamping, colouring and Die-Cutting session with these cuties. Once finished I laid them all out on my desk and just played around with layouts. I had placed these two bears together and thought they looked like they were having a leisurely stroll in the park and that's where I came up with my idea. 
To make my scene for my bears I used the Circle of Love Nesting Dies to cut my circle and used the
6x6 Scene It stencil to create the background. 
To get the sentiment to curve around the edge of the frame I added it to my stamping block then manipulated it so it was curved and held it over the circle to see whether I needed to move one side higher or lower until I had the shape I wanted and then stamped it on my card. Then I finished off by adding the bears and my topper was finished. 
For the base of the card I cut the new XOXO cover plate die out of  white cardstock and  made sure to keep some of the holes from inside the O. I cut another piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock the same size as the coverplate we cut and blended squeezed lemonade and spiced marmalade distress oxides on it then spritzed with water. This was then layered under the XOXO die cut piece and I popped the topper I made on the top and added it to my card base.
I hope you liked my card for today!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like