Pages

Thursday 18 August 2022

Slimline Beach Scene

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda sharing this beautiful and bright card using the New Release!  Are these little critters too cute or what?!

To create this card, I started my creating my background.  I die cut a slimline scalloped frame and used Catherine Pooler inks to create a blended background.  I placed this background onto my slimline card base.  

Next, I cut my Slimline Porthole Dies and placed them on my background with 3D foam squares.  I ink blended the inner circles with blues and greens and then glued them down.

I stamped my critters from the Beach Buds Stamp Set, colored them with Copic markers, and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.

Aren't they just the cutest little beach buddies you ever did see?!
I'll be back next week with another card showcasing this adorable new release!
Xx, Amanda








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like