Pages

Saturday 30 November 2019

Forest Friends at Christmas



DT Annalisa here and today I am sharing a happy forest Christmas scene which I created using several of the latest Time for Tea Designs stamps and dies. Just looking at this card makes me smile - just look at all of those happy critters!
For the background I applied Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks to some white card stock using the new awesome Blending Brushes from Time for Tea! These brushes make applying Distress Ink evenly a lot easier.


I added some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste over the Magical Snowflake Stencil to create a snowy background. For the snowy hills I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Boarders die set. I added some extra snow hills using the Lawn Fawn Sandy Beach Accents dies.

I stamped and coloured the elements using copics. The tree, Christmas hat and coffee cup are from the Pawsome Christmas stamp set. The Deer and North Pole sign are from the Christmas Deer stamp and die set. I also used some Lawn Fawn stamps for the squirrels, nuts and presents (Cheery Christmas and Nutty or Nice).

For the sentiment, I used the Merry Sentiment Die and cut it out of some Colorbok Metal Prismatic Foil Paper. It is hard to see in the picture but there are tiny stars in the gold paper that glimmer. The 'Christmas' came from the Say Anything Stamp Set.  To finish up the card I added some Crystal Stickles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like