Pages

Saturday 29 February 2020

Create Pandemonium!




Hi Guys, I’m super excited to be joining Time for Tea Designs as a design team member and for my first post I get to share a sneak peek of the brand new release! You are going to love it its totally adorable in keeping with all things Time for Tea. These cute pandas are so much fun to ink up and great for quick cards as you can add as little or as much detail as you want.
As you all probably know by now I love making scene cards so I grabbed my scalloped rectangle die and cloud stencil and began creating my background. I used Tumbled Glass oxide and the Cloud Stencil to create the sky then using the same stencil to create some grass at the bottom using Twisted Citron distress oxide, blending with my Time for Tea blender brushes.
I stamped out my sentiment using my Misti so I could make sure it was straight and I got a crisp print. Then it was time to ink up the pandas and all of their cute accessories. I stamped out the pandas and added some shading with warm greys Copic Markers and a little pink for some rosy cheeks. Then coloured up the bamboo and accessories colouring with the same shades of red and green as I didn't want to distract too  much from the pandas using lots of colours and added them to my image.
I hope you like my card for today I had so much fun colouring up this scene be sure to keep checking our posts throughout the week for more peeks and inspiration.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like