Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Hooray Spring is on its way!


DT Annalisa here. Spring is less than a month away so I am sharing a happy spring card featuring the adorable Hip Hop Horray stamp and die set. I decided to make this a slider card because the little trampoline and the bunny were made for this.


To start I used a clouds stencil, some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and my Beautiful Blender Brush to create the sky background. Next, I created some grass using Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink and some water droplets. I cut the grass with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders die set. To get the stitched lines around both the grass and the sky I cut them both using the rectangle from Mama Elephant's Peek A Frame Creative Cuts die set. I added the sun and the clouds using the Box Clever Die Set. These smaller elements in the die set are so useful on my card projects.

I stamped and coloured two bunnies, carrots other some other cute elements in the Hip Hop Hooray stamp set. The little ladybug and one of the butterflies are from the Fairy Garden stamp set.

I used a slider die I had in my stash to cut out the slider area in the sky. I used a penny on the back end and adhered it to the jumping bunny to create the slider portion of the card.

I used the "Hip Hop Hooray" for the sentiment. I like that this sentiment can be used for anything you want it to!

Head over to Time For Tea Designs and use discount code T4TANNALISA10 to get 10% off your whole order including the new release stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like