Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Thinking of You - Simple Stenciled Background Tutorial.

Happy Monday everyone!

Jo here with an extra tutorial video for your Monday inspiration!



Be sure to check out the video below for all the details on how I put together this Tropical feeling card.




If you saw the last video you will have seen me colour up a number of my images from the Toucan Do This stamp set. This larger Toucan was left over and I really wanted to use him in another project.



I also really wanted to use the Tropic Like Its Hot stencil as it makes the most beautiful backgrounds. This coour combination was one we came up with during our FB Live Event last week and I love it. Its a great combo for this kind of tropical look and is easy to recreate.


Check out the video, grab your Beautiful Blender Brushes and Inks and give it a try.


I added the ranch and leaves from the Toucan Do This stamp set and some flowers from the new Hip Hop Hooray stamp set. My images were coloured with my Copic Markers. 






Most of my images were adhered with liquid glue. I did add some foam squares to my Toucan so he sits on top of the branch. I also added Glossy Accents to his adorable beak and the centre of my flowers.




The sentiment is from our Say Anything Stamp and Die set. This set is so versatile and I could've chosen a number of different combinations from the set but I felt this one went really well with the scene.


I hope you like the project today. 


Here are some of the products I used below.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like