Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Toucan Anniversary Card

Hello. DT Katrina here sharing a card featuring one of my favourite Time For Tea Designs stamp sets 'Toucan Do This' along with one of the masking stencils.

To start the card I took the small circle masking stencil and adhered it to the bottom right of my background panel of white card with a small amount of tape runner. I then used the beautiful blender brushes to add Distress Oxide inks Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violer and Picked Raspberry. 
Once my ink was blended I splattered some white gold watercolour paint over the background, carefully removed the stencil and set aside to dry.
Next I stamped and coloured the Toucans, branch and leaves using my Copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating dies.
I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments from the Time For Tea Designs Say Anything stamp set on black card and cut them to small banners.
I used a tape runner to adhere all the images to the card panel. I then trimmed the panel down to leave a thin white border when adhered to my card base.
I hope you like the card. 
Take care for now. 
Katrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like