Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Smile, you got this!

Hello crafty friends, Kitty DT here. Today I am sharing a card using some of the latest releases, including one of my favourite stamp sets...


How cute are these snails?! I just love them! They are such a great size too and perfect for scenes. This set is called You've Got Mail. I coloured all the images with copics and die cut them with the You've Got Mail Co-ordinating Dies. I used the Scattered Raindrops Stencil with a little white ink to create the background on kraft card. I made a little window using the smallest frame from the Smile Inverted Scallop Frames Dies. I popped it onto foam pads and placed some cloud paper from the Brighter Days Paper Pad behind the frame. I also added a strip of spotty paper also from the same paper pad. I die cut the smile word from black card and added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Printed Sentiments. To finish I added a couple of Clear Drops.


You can save 10% off your next order using my code T4TKITTY10. I also want to thank you all for joining me today, I will be back next week with another creation. Do check back daily to see more inspiration from the fabulous team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like