Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

It's A Beautiful Day

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here, sharing a sun-filled scene using several Time For Tea Designs stamps and dies. 
Just a heads up, starting today, a 30% off super Summer sale on all stand-alone dies! Now is a great time to grab any of those dies you have had your eye on!

For the card base, I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut a card base design from Lori Whitlock's SVG Shop (Center Box Card Beautiful Day), which I adapted to create my card. I used the new Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad for the sky panels of this card as it is perfect for this scene. The tree and grass areas are also from the SVG file and I coloured them with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink and Twisted Citron using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes.

You can easily create this card using the Die-namic Display Card Dies. I just don't happen to have it in my stash. It is such a great die when creating adorable scenes. 

With the card base ready, it was time to get my elements ready to go. I used the Windmill Add On die for the flowers, pots and fence, which I coloured with Distress Oxides. I can't tell you how useful this set is, I use it SO much. I cut out two fences and glued them down to the grass area and added a pot and green bush in front to make it look like it was one big fence.

For the critters and other elements, I used the following stamp sets: You’ve Got Mail, Happy Mail Critters, Happy Mail Critters Digi Stamp Add On Collection, Up, Up & Away, Be Owlsome and Buzzing For You A7 clear stamp set. I coloured them all with Copics, added white highlights with my trusty white Gelly Roll Pen and cut them out. Once everything was ready, the fun part of slowly adding everything to the card and making it come to life began. This part is when I am in my happy place - how could I not be with all of these adorable critters?!


To finish the card, I added the sentiment from the Be Kind Be You Clear Stamp Set which I stamped and cut out using the coordinating dies.

Thanks so much for reading along, I so appreciate it. You can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous scene, so much pretty eye candy on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like