Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

Snail Mail

Good afternoon Teatimers, DT Lyndsey here  and today I want to share this cute snail mail card using the fabulous You've Got Mail set.


These cuties are so adorable I absolutely love them. To make my card I first stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Snail body - BG1, BG3, BG5 
Snail shell - CT1,  CT3, CT4, GB5 
Ladybug - IG5, IG7, IG9 - CR7, CR9, CR11 

I cut a piece of white card to A6 size and used the smooshing technique to create to create my background,  using Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade distress inks.  From another piece of white card I die cut the Smile Scalloped Frame Die and added this to my inked panel with foam pads for dimension.


To create my scene I tucked my little happy chap in the bottom rh corner of the card behind a little piece of grass and added a cute little tulip and Ladybug.

I used the envelope die from the Happy Mail Gift Card Holder Add On Die Set to cut envelopes from the funky striped paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad and added a little letter popping out of each one. I added these to card around my Snail along with a couple more tulips, before stamping the 'Snail Mail ' sentiment in the top rh corner.

The whole panel was matted onto a slightly larger piece of black card before adding to a 6x6 card blank trimed down to size.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today I hope you have enjoyed my card. Don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like