Pages

Sunday 29 August 2021

Birthday Scoops

Good afternoon everyone and happy Bank Holiday weekend,

I'm holding on to the last bit of summer with my card today, as soon as I saw the Cool Critters stamp set I knew I had to make a little scene. These little friends are enjoying some cool refreshments on a sunny afternoon in the park!


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Raccoon - IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7, IG9 

Rabbit - BG1, BG3, BG5 

Cat - GB1, GB3, GB5 

Blue - TB1,  TB3,  TB4 

Pink - PP1, PP2, PP3 

Teal - BT1, BT3, BT4,  BT6

Yellow - LY2, LY1, LY3 

Brown- EB1, EB2, GB8 


To make my 3D card I cut all the pieces from the Dienamic Display Card Die from white card. For my sky I used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink. I used the Landscape Border Dies to give a grass cut to the my middle pieces and added colour with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover distress inks.

To add more interest to the background I also cut a cute picket fence, clouds and tree from the Windmill Add On Dies, using my markers to give the tree some colour.

I added all my elements onto the different layers of the card to create the little scene. Finishing off with a white embossed sentiment on black card.


Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, I hope you enjoyed my card.

Don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lyndsey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like