Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Friend, sweet friend

Hello all tea timers how are you? Claudia here to tell you what I love most and that is ice cream!!! I have a weakness for ice cream, I would eat them every day and with this hot weather are ideal. That's why I loved the set Sundae Sweeties as soon as I saw it, it's adorable, isn't it?

I made the background of this card by stamping some words from some sets using white embossing powder and I shaded with two shades of Distress , then I die cut the word friend from the set Slimline Scallop Nesting  
and I added the Sweet friend sentiment to complete the card.
 

 Here is my inspiration for today, hope you like it, have a great week! Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get an AMAZING 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like