Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Big Birthday Wishes Video Tutorial

 Hello Vic here today and I have a fun video tutorial for you today. I wanted to make a bright birthday card with lots of ink blending on my background. 



Here are the products you need for the card:

 


My card size is an A6 top folding card. I trimmed down another piece of white card to A6 for my card front. This is the piece that I will be ink blending onto.


I added some distress ink colours to my card front. Using the  Bokeh Bubbles 6x6 Stencil I then applied a red ink over the stencil. I added some splatters of black ink to my card front once the background was dry.


I then stamped my images using the Birthday Bear Stamp and Die Collection  . I coloured in my images with copic markers then using the coordinating dies I run the images through my die cutting machine. Here is a list of the copic markers I used to colour in my images. 


I then used a piece of black foam and using the Big Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die I run this through my die cutting machine. I used foam instead of card to give the sentiment a bit more bulk but if you don’t want to add more bulk to your card just use a piece of black card. 


I then stamped some balloons to add to my card but I die cut the balloon first as I found this easier to stamp the balloons and string. I used the same red copic markers to colour the balloons in and I added these to my card once all my images were adhered down. 


Once your images are adhered into the card your card is now complete. I had so much fun making this card and using bright colours on my background I hope you will give this a go. Don’t forget to tag us in your creations so we can see your cards and crafty projects.
You can also save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout this includes the brand new release too!

Thank you so much for popping over today!
Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like