Pages

Sunday 8 August 2021

You're the cherry on top

  Good afternoon everyone, 

Happy Sunday, Lyndsey here and today I'm sharing some more inspiration from our new summer release. I adore this image of the cute kitty from the Sundae Sweeties Set holding on to his massive ice cream, certainly makes me reminisce of my childhood when everything seemed bigger.  So this card is inspired by my recent holiday to beautiful Cornwall where I may or may not have partook in trying out a few of these delicious treats!🤷🏼‍♀️🤣


To start as always I stamped and coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cat  - GB1, GB3, GB5

Cone - LY2, LY1, LY3 

Ice Cream - PP1, PP2, PP3

Cream - Blender, TN1, TN2 

Mouse - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Cherry - CR11, DR4, DR7 


I wanted to create a bright and cheery background and incorporate some of the beautiful new Sweet Summer papers onto my card without taking away from my images. I started by adding a bit of colour to a white card panel cut using the largest of the A2 Layering Dies with Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. I then cut strips from a few of different patterned paers and added them in the center of the panel.

The images were then added to the panel using foam pads for dimension.

The friend sentiment was cut 4 times from black card and added towards the top left of the card and the sentiment stamped underneath the cute little mouse.

The whole panel was added to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide with foam tape.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, if you haven't ordered your new release items yet, why not get yourself across to the store and use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like