Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Here's the scoop! It's your birthday!

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea Designs blog. Silvia's here today with a delicious slimline card to share.

First of all I used the "Slimline Postage Frame" set to die cut some panel (One with the biggest die from bright pink cardstock, and three with the other panel die from white cardstock).

I then used the "Slimline Hillside Scene" die set to cut one grassy border and two hill border from two of the white panels.

I ink blended  borders with twisted citron, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks and I added a bit of texture splattering with the same inks loosened with water. For the sky I ink blended the white panel with salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks.

I stamped images from the new "Cool Critters" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thank you so much for passing by and don't forget you can get a. 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like