Pages

Monday 17 January 2022

Good friends, good food, good times!

Hello Tea Timers!

DT Natalia here today. I hope you've had a fantastic weekend and your week is off to a good start. 

Today's card is very 'me' - I LOVE cooking and I am such a foodie! Anyone else is on my team? 

I used the adorable Baked with more Love and Baked with Love Kitchen Add On sets. It is so fantastic that the oven door and the kitchen cupboard door actually open! Super cute. You could leave a little surprise inside for your card recipient, don't you think?



 For the background, I used the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and the Square Label dies for the openings.

It is not noticeable on the photo, but I used the Tiled Wall stencil with some transparent Ranger paste, which gave it the effect of glossy kitchen tiles.

Don't they make you want to cook with them? 

Remember that you can use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop! 

Sending hugs,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like