Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

So Lucky To Have You

Hello & Happy Thursday! Kitty here and it's time for my usual afternoon DT spot for Time For Tea Designs. I went full on bright and busy for this slimline card. It was so much fun to make and I love adding lots of little detail...



I started out my creating my background panel. I gently blended Salvaged Patina & Twisted Citron Distress Inks three times on a slimline panel. I then blended Twisted Citron onto card and die cut it with the Grass Die from the Landcape Edge Dies. I added this onto each section. I created the front panel by blended Kitsch Flamingo & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the Chic Chevron Stencil with Picked Raspberry Ink over the top. I used a Square Label Die to create the three windows and added white dots around them with a pen. I then added acetate behind the windows, added sequins to each window and fixed it onto the back panel to create the shaker windows. I used the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set for each of the images. I coloured them with Copics, cut them out and fixed them in place on the windows. I cut the sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards into three pieces and added them along with some heart embellishments.


As always, thank you ever so much for joining me today, don't forget to join us tomorrow for our Blog Hop. You can use my code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like