Pages

Thursday 27 January 2022

Birthday Bunnies

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here! It's time for my usual Thursday DT spot for Time For Tea Designs. As it's been so dark and cold I thought I would brighten things up and make a spring themed card. So of course out came the bunnies and a cute scene was made...


I started out by creating the background. I used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds with a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I then used Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Inks to create the grass. I used the fence from the Windmill Add On Die Set. I die cut white card using the Slimline Slopes Die and attached the piece on top of my background. I stamped all my images from the Blooming Bunnies Stamp Set and coloured them with Copics. I cut them all out and added them onto the card with foam pads. I stamped the sentiments from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Bold Sentiments Die Set. I added them onto the card and added some pearls to finish.


Thank you ever so much for dropping by today.
Don't forget you can use my DT code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like