Pages

Friday 28 January 2022

Hope Your Day is Sweet

 


Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here sharing a sweet card that features two of the January release products from Time For Tea Designs - Café Critters and the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies as well as some older goodies. I adore the mini croissant and coffee cup and absolutely love using them in my cards.

To start, I die cut a panel of white card stock using the large Stitched Hearts Cover Die and ink blended it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I sprayed some T4T Shimmer Spray - Silver Sparkle onto the panel, I recently purchased this and just had to give it a try! The photos don't do it justice, it is so beautiful and shines and sparkles so much in person.


I then used the tag die and accessories in the Memory Keeping Essential Dies to cut a tag and added some Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide to the center with a light hand. Next, I used the Confetti 6 x6" Stencil with some Victorian Velvet and added some splatter in the same colour. I also used these two Distress Oxide colours on the Yum Sentiment Die.

I stamped, coloured (with Copics) and die cut some images using the Café Critters and their coordinating dies. I also stamped and die cut a sentiment from the Cool Critters Clear Stamp Set and used liquid glue to attach everything to the tag. For the tag toppers, I coloured them with Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide.


I stuck the teal panel to a card base and then added the tag (to which I added a teal bow using some twine) with some foam tape. To complete the card, I added the 'yum' sentiment and its' outline to the card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like