Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Let's Have Coffee!



Hi friends!

Welcome back to the blog. It's Miki here and today I have a new T4TD card to share with you. Do you remember my card from last week? I used the die cut heart from that panel to create today's project and I hope you like it.

You can go back to last week's post to find out how I made that stenciled panel, link here.

For today's card I took the Boho Tiles Stencil and dry embossed an A2 card panel. I then cut it down to 3.75'' x 5'' and glued it on an A2 card base, leaving a white border around. I then used the nested heart die to cut it from white cardstock 3 times. I glued them together at the back of my stenciled heart to add some dimension and glued it to my embossed panel towards the top.

Next, I used the All Occasions Critters and stamped the little guy with the donut. I coloured him in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers, die cut him using the matching die and added some white highlights. I thought he'd need a coffee so I decided to add a coffee sentiment. I stamped the let's sentiment from the all occasions critters set and embossed it in WOW! Opaque Bright White and cut it using a matching die. I then created some coloured cardstock - I took a scrap piece of paper and added some Kitsch Flamingo distress oxide on top. I used the Coffee sentiment die and die cut the word coffee in pink and then 2 more times from white. I glued them together for added dimension. I then die cut the shadow from vellum and glued my sentiment on top.

I added the critter and sentiment strip to my panel using foam tape and glued the word coffee in between. To finish off the card I added some sequins from the Spring Garden mix from Lucy's Little Things.

I hope you like today's card, I love the critter and I think it goes really well with the sentiment. If you shop on the T4TD website, please remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order.

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like